RCGA rules of golf govern all play except when modified by Local rules
1. Staked Trees - Free relief (one club length) if it interferes with your stance or area of intended swing.
2. Cart Paths and Roadways - Free relief (one club length) through the green.
3. Out of Bounds
Course Care & Conduct
1. Liability - Players are responsible for all eventualities of their golf shot.
2. Repair ball marks, replace divots and rake bunkers.
3. Keep power carts on cart paths around greens and tee box areas.
4. Alcohol - Must be purchased from The Links. Any outside alcohol is not legally permitted.
Speed of Play
Slow play detracts from everyone’s enjoyment of the game. Accordingly, golfers playing the Links Golf Course are permitted to do so on the condition that they KEEP PACE and complete their round in under 4:15 hours. It only takes one slow group to back up the entire course behind them. Be considerate of others and keep pace. Hints to improve your speed of play:
The Course Marshal
The Marshal is primarily responsible for ensuring, ON BEHALF OF YOU AND YOUR FELLOW GOLFERS, that an appropriate speed of play is maintained and course etiquette is observed. His directives MUST be adhered to.